Datum Källa Rubrik Typ Alternativ
2022-09-26 Biosergen Biosergen AB: Mangold Insight publishes interview with Biosergen's CEO Pressreleaser Ladda ner | Visa Stäng
2022-09-22 Biosergen Biosergen AB: Members of the board of directors and executive management subscribe in ongoing rights issue Pressreleaser Ladda ner | Visa Stäng
Pressreleaser | 22 Sep 2022 | Biosergen

Biosergen AB: Members of the board of directors and executive management subscribe in ongoing rights issue

Subscription and underwriting commitments
The Rights Issue is covered to approximately 33 percent through subscription commitments and to approximately 37 percent through underwriting commitments. In total, 70 percent of the Rights Issue is thus covered by subscription commitments and underwriting commitments.

Shares covered by lock up agreements
In addition to the subscriptions from board and management members, in accordance to previously communicated, Östersjöstiftelsen, Rosetta Capital and CEO Peder Andersen have entered lock up agreements that prevents them from selling any shares or related securities in Biosergen during a period of 12 months. In total, approximately 79 percent of the outstanding shares in the Company are covered by lock up agreements.

Shareholder letter available on website
For information on how to subscribe in the Rights Issue and a few summarizing words from CEO Peder Andersen, please see the shareholder letter published on www.biosergen.net or   https://emission.mangold.se/ .

2022-09-15 Biosergen Biosergen AB: The subscription period in Biosergen's rights issue starts today Pressreleaser Visa Stäng
2022-09-08 Biosergen Biosergen AB: Biosergen moves into the MAD (Multiple Ascending Dose) part of its phase I study after 4 cohorts tested in the SAD (Single Ascending Dose) part of the study. Pressreleaser Ladda ner | Visa Stäng
2022-09-02 Biosergen Biosergen AB: Biosergen's Board of Directors decides on a rights issue of units of approximately SEK 60.2 million Pressreleaser Ladda ner | Visa Stäng
2022-08-31 Biosergen Biosergen AB: Biosergen publishes interim report for second quarter 2022 Pressreleaser Ladda ner | Visa Stäng
2022-08-31 Biosergen Biosergen AB: Biosergen receives a loan of SEK 7 million to finance continued development Pressreleaser Ladda ner | Visa Stäng
2022-08-26 Biosergen Biosergen AB: Biosergen completes the third cohort of BSG005 phase I trial Pressreleaser Ladda ner | Visa Stäng
2022-07-11 Biosergen Biosergen AB: 3P Biopharmaceuticals and Biosergen complete together the manufacture of biomass for the Mucormycosis "Black Fungus" clinical phase II trial. Pressreleaser Ladda ner | Visa Stäng
2022-06-30 Biosergen Biosergen AB: Biosergen successfully completes second cohort of BSG005 phase I trial Pressreleaser Ladda ner | Visa Stäng
2022-06-28 Biosergen Announcement from the annual general meeting held on June 28, 2022 in Biosergen AB Pressreleaser Ladda ner | Visa Stäng
2022-06-07 Biosergen Biosergen AB: Biosergen publishes 2021 Annual report Rapporter Ladda ner | Visa Stäng
2022-05-31 Biosergen Biosergen AB: Biosergen publishes interim report for first quarter 2022 Rapporter Ladda ner | Visa Stäng
2022-05-13 Biosergen Biosergen AB: Biosergen successfully completes first cohort of BSG005 phase I trial Pressreleaser Ladda ner | Visa Stäng
2022-04-19 Biosergen Biosergen AB: The first subjects dosed successfully with no adverse events in the phase I trial of BSG005 Pressreleaser Ladda ner | Visa Stäng
2022-04-07 Biosergen Biosergen AB: The first subject has been dosed in the phase I trial of BSG005 Pressreleaser Ladda ner | Visa Stäng
2022-03-31 Biosergen Biosergen AB: Biosergen publishes interim report for fourth quarter 2021 Rapporter Ladda ner | Visa Stäng

Kommande händelser

30 Nov 2022 | Kvartalsrapport 2022-Q3

ca.penser.se använder cookies för att webbplatsen ska fungera på ett bra sätt för dig. Genom att surfa vidare godkänner du att vi använder cookies. Vad är cookies?

Jag godkänner